Oath of Honour
In order to ensure the integrity and transparency in the participation in our proposals for training and knowledge transfer –in all forms–, every participant must agree to comply with the following behaviour code:
Events and Conferences
- I claim I have attended the event for which a certificate of participation or attendance has been issued to me.
- I claim I am the person whose name and surname appear on the issued certificate of participation or attendance.
Online Training Programmes
- I will enrol with a unique account.
- My tasks, tests and exams will be performed by me and with no help from other people (except from assignments that explicitly allow for collaboration).
- I will not share my tasks, tests or exams with others. This includes both solutions written by me and those provided by the course personnel.
- I will not participate in any other dishonest activity that improves my results or improves/worsens others’ results.
- Provided that the conditions of participation and approval are met, I will take my identity validation exam, when the programme conditions require so, with no help from third parties.
- I am aware of and accept the policy of refund described in the manual of service:
“We offer you the possibility of, if for any reason of force majeure, you are unable to continue at that moment or you desire to start at a later date, contacting your Expert or the Service Centre and request to pause the course until you are able to resume or reschedule your start. Both options will be in force for no more than 12 months. During the pause, no new charges will be made, and no reimbursement will be made for what has already been paid.
If for any other reason you have doubts about continuing, we suggest you contact your Expert or the Service Centre, so that we can help you clarify doubts and guide you in your decision. Any change resulting from such interaction, will be subject to the Expert's revision and approval.
100% of what has been paid will be reimbursed if such refund is requested through the Service Centre up to 24 hours before the acquired online programme starts, or if, for any reason, the programme cannot be offered on the date agreed”.
Debe aceptar los terminos y condiciones.
Los datos ingresados son incorrectos.